Saturday, February 23, 2013

Scarves and Poetry Skirts

I just had a conversation with my friend, +Sarah Estes  about building a business.  It is a conversation I also frequently have with +Soreyda Benedit Begley  and my daughter, +Danielle Wittler
Afterwards I searched for +Gary Vaynerchuk  on FB and listened to his interview at Inc Magazine.  My brother, +Ray Zabielski gave me a much appreciated subscription to Inc. 

Gary Vaynerchuck said many important things.  What stood out the most was the importance of knowing our long term goal.  That has given me pause.  The one thing that I do know is that I want  to make art, sell my Truly Wearable Art , share Rodan & Fields  for beautiful skin and teach others to communicate creatively through stories and art.  At the Kentucky Craft Market, Mar 2-3 in Lexington, I will have a variety of scarves, art to wear and art for your wall or floor, priced from $24 to $1800.  Come early Saturday for the best selection.  Come late Sunday for the best "deal."  I intend to sell everything so that I can make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment